microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Search webpart on Sharepoint 2.0 - win2k3 broken??

Midknight

4/8/2004 6:39:00 PM

Hi all,

I'm kinda green and I was trying to figure out why the search field
that I see in the default.aspx doesn't work or display. when viewed.
I have indexing enabled...what is the webpart looking for?
I looked for NG posts and KBs on this and I can't find anything.
Anyone know what's up?

Thanks,

Midknight!
1 Answer

Eoin Miller

Hi Midknight,

Could you please back up a little and fill us in on the details? What is
"the default.aspx?" What is "the webpart?" What is "the search field?" You
might want to start with something like "I used FrontPage to create a
SharePoint web site at such-and-such a location...I did this first.... I did
this second... etc."

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer