microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

one of my web pages has an ie icon rather than a ms front page icon

rickoh

4/7/2004 5:46:00 AM

When my site opens up....all the pages load fine except
for one page. When it finishes downloading...it
imediately scrolls to the bottom of the page by itself.
I notice that when I go to front page..it gives me a list
of my pages....but the page that I have the problem with
shows an intrnet explorer icon rather than a front page
icon.
What did I do wrong? The rest of the pages....(10 in all)
all have the front page icon.
thanks.
1 Answer

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]