microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

fp webbot for form submission not serving asp page for confirmation

Larry Bilodeau

4/7/2004 12:45:00 AM

The problem I'm having in a nutshell is that I've set up a frontpage form to
save user input, the form submission also sends the user's inputs to an
email, as well as saves the data in a text file(csv). For the response page
I have created an ASP page that has some script in it to create and send a
reply email back to the user with the requested information.

I've checked out the asp page by browsing it seperately and it seems to work
fine, as does the page with the form but when I try to get front page
extensions to serve the ASP page as a confirmation page I get a message
saying:

Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page:
http://development.froghaven.com/HCS_IT/NoiseShield/report_confir...

The form values are saved in the text file and the values are emailed
correctly but non-of the asp page is executed. The ASP page does create and
use (and deletes) a CDONTS object.

Any ideas why this isn't working?

-Larry