microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Display PDF in Access DB?

Augie Dawg

4/6/2004 8:34:00 PM

So I found a great little ASP script that gets around the 1MB limit in FP's
File Upload and allows me to upload files directly to an Access DB. That
part works great, but now I'm scratching my head: how do I construct a query
so that clicking on a link will cause Acrobat reader to start sucking down
the selected PDF file and display it? If I just do a SELECT statement and
ask for the file, the binary contents of the file will be displayed in the
browser window. Is there some magic HTML I can use to pull this off?

Thanks,
A.D.