thank you
when displaying my page on the internet in Geo Cites this message appear:
a runtime error has occurred
Do you wish to debug?
line 26
Error : object expected:
and when click yes this message appear
just in time debugging

an exception ‘runtime error’ has occurred in script.

However, no debuggers are registered that can debug this exception. Unable to jit debug

What is problem

1 Answer

Steve Easton

It's telling you that the page has a javascript error.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage