microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Need help with conditioning an image

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/6/2004 7:31:00 PM

I would like to display an image depending on a certain value in a field on a form. For example if the EmployeeID equal 2222 then show picture 1, 3459 show picture 2, etc., etc. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. I do not want to add a new field to my database containing links to the image files, as I am working with an older Access database which we really can't modify. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
1 Answer

Eoin Miller

Once you step outside the realm of what FrontPage can create for you
automatically, you are stepping INTO the realm of custom programming. This
is one of those cases. You would have to write your own ASP to do this.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer