microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Lake Applet Flashes when returning to main page?

msnews.microsoft.com

4/6/2004 6:33:00 PM

I have the Lake Applet on my main page and I notice a flash when going to
another page on the site and also when returning to the home page. Can I get
rid of this flash without getting rid of the Applet completely?

--

Larry D. Gibbs
gibbsld@msn.com

2 Answers

msnews.microsoft.com

It might help if I give you the site address. http://larry...

"Larry D Gibbs" <gibbsld@msn.com> wrote in message
> I have the Lake Applet on my main page and I notice a flash when going to
> another page on the site and also when returning to the home page. Can I
get
> rid of this flash without getting rid of the Applet completely?
>
> --
>
> Larry D. Gibbs
> gibbsld@msn.com
> Only left-handed people are in their right mind.

Steve Easton

Actually no. That is the applet loading. It sets the space while loading
hence the gray flash.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage