Tom

4/6/2004 5:43:00 PM

I'm using FP 2002 with Win 2000 and have a request to post or connect to a
source that will allow visitors to see daily mortgage rates. These rates
apparently change everyday around noon. Is there a way to do this
automatically with FP? Thank you.

1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Search for rates feeds that will let you link to them

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...