=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/6/2004 1:44:00 PM

My site was downloaded into Frontpage2003, emailed to me
as a zip file, and ftp'd to the desktop and then opened.
In all three cases I cannot edit in the "design" mode.
My cursor turns into a circle/slash as in "NO" smoking
etc... Any ideas how I can get this site editable so i
can change text/photos on a weekly basis????
1 Answer

Eoin Miller

Posting the same question twice only irritates people, making them less
willing to help you. I answered your first post.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer