microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

READ ONLY circle w/slash

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/6/2004 1:35:00 PM

My website was created in Adobe golive and put up to the
servers and sent to me as a zip file. I have tried to
ftp the site into FrontPage2003 as well as open the
zipped version in FP2003. When I do this, I can look at
the pages, but cannot edit in the "design" mode. I get a
circle with a slash (as in 'NO'smoking, etc..) and it
will not let me use the WYSIWYG Desing element to change
even the simplest of text or images. Any ideas How I can
get this editable in FP2003???
1 Answer

Eoin Miller

Was the Zip file on a CD by any chance? If so, all the files in it are read
only. You will have to change the file attribnutes using Windows Explorer or
My Computer.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer