FM

4/6/2004 1:14:00 AM

I am in the process of doing a slide show using other software. Once its
done I will publish it as a web page. It creates 3 files, an flk file, a swf
file and a htm file. The swf file is linked to the new htm page. Then I have
to link the new htm page to my existant "Front Page" created page. When I
click on the new link (in my Front Page) the show plays in a separate
window. To return to my existant page I use the back arrow.

What I want to know: Is there a way that I can have the "newly created web
page" play inside the exsistant "Front Page", rather than in a new window? I
want to click on the link and have the slide show play in the same position
as Front Page dedicates when it forms a photo gallery in the "slide show
format" and shows linked photos below the line of sample photos.

Thanks

Bob