microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Dataview Connected to StoredProcedure

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/6/2004 1:10:00 AM

I want to display the results from a stored procedure in
a data view.

I create the connection to stored procedure and am
prompted for a default value for a parameter the stored
procedure takes. this all works fine except The data view
doesn't display any results.

It just says PassThroughDataSet and status is success.

Does any documentation exist of connecting dataviews to
storedprocdures which have input parameters?
1 Answer

John Jansen \(MSFT\)

That should work. You need to make sure the Server allows for passthrough
queries. These are enabled from within the Server Admin pages.

--
Thanks!
John Jansen