=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/5/2004 6:09:00 PM

OK I give. I am trying to insert a table but I want to be
able to adjust the size of it by dragging the right hand
border back. Whenever I insert the table it will only
allow me to drag the left hand border. What I am trying to
accomplish is to creat a 3 x 10 table that rests against
the left hand side of my page and be able to size the
width by dragging the right hand edge.
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Set the table properties to align left.