Ian

4/5/2004 5:07:00 PM

Can someone please help me with any automatic way of
putting the date on the bottom of a web page when it has
been updated. Many thanks.
1 Answer

Ronx

Place the FP Time stamp component at the bottom of the page.
Insert -> Time and Date
If inserting in a Shared Border or Include Page, choose the "Date this page
was
automatically updated" option in the component properties.
--
Ron