microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Office TemplatesHyperlink

Nick Collins

4/5/2004 3:24:00 AM

I am setting up a web page to manage internal
documentation.

I have created hyperlinks to many office templates for
example test.dot, but I get different behavior on
different PCs

1. MSWORD loads up and the template loads in, naming the
file as Document.doc

2. MSWORD loads inside Explorer and the template loads up
as Test.dot. This can then be overwritten

I want behavior 1. Anyone know what's going on?
1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Each PC needs to be set to open Word outside of the browser
See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?s...

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...