microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Is there an attribute collection object in FrontPage 2000?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/4/2004 10:44:00 PM

When writing a macro in FrontPage 2000, how can I access
all the attributes of an HTML element. The getAttribute
method gives the value of an attribute if you know the
attribute name. For example, I can get the attribute value
of 'Align' attribute of 'DIV' element as follows:

strTempText = objElement.getAttribute("Align").

But, as we do in DOM object model, I want to capture
through a loop, the attribute values of all the attributes
defined in a specified element of an html file. I could
not find attribute collection object in FrontPage 2000
object model.

Thanks,
Bob