microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Multi Emails From One Form

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/4/2004 9:11:00 PM

Is it possible to send the results of a form to more than
one email address.
Tried commas and spaces with no luck...
I am on form properties / options / EmailResults.
It only likes to submit the form when there is only one
eamail address.

TIA

Jay Swan
2 Answers

Joe Rohn

Hi Jay,

Take a look here for a tutorial on how this can be done:

http://frontpag.bizland.com/Multiple_Email_Tu...

--
Joe

Forum Crafters:
http://www.forumcr...
FrontPage Users Forums:
http://www.timeforweb.com...

"Jay Swan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to send the results of a form to more than
> one email address.
> Tried commas and spaces with no luck...
> I am on form properties / options / EmailResults.
> It only likes to submit the form when there is only one
> eamail address.
>
> TIA
>
> Jay Swan

Don Glenn