Mommio2

4/4/2004 5:17:00 PM

Hi! Could someone please tell me how to add a new column to the right side
of my table in FP2003? I know that you select the column on the right to
insert a new column to its left, but what if you want to add one on the
right? Thanks!!!

1 Answer

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I use Front Pge 2002 so I would suspect it is the same on
2003:

Click on the far right hand column,
Click Table | Insert | Rows or Columns,
Click on the Columns option button,
It will give you options to insert where you want.