microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Saving Form Results To Email

J. Miller

4/4/2004 8:06:00 AM

How do I implement the following FrontPage "Component
Error" recommendation? "(1) Saving Form Results to E-Mail
will not work unless either the "SMTPHost"
or "SendmailCommand" server configuration parameters are
set."

2 Answers

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Contact your host and ask them to set those things up for
your account (ie, your site on their server).

J. Miller

Thanks for your response.

I should also mention that my form uses
a "SendmailCommand" script, and actually submits and
works fine at the live site.

However, it's only when I email the page and try to use
it by clicking on the "Submit" button that I get the
following error message: "Cannot Run the FrontPage Server
Extensions on this page: "http://sitename....

Thanks Again,

John