=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/4/2004 7:34:00 AM

Hi
I'm using Frontpage 2000 and Windows XP. I have built a
webpage but when I go to publish I get "550 animation.js
access denied. Can anyione shed a little light on this
problem?
Thanks,
Sal
1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Contact your host to see if they are blocking scripts

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...