=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/4/2004 7:15:00 AM

Can no longer open web or publish because passwords or
userid not accepted by host. On different computer
however, no problem. What does FP2000 (or IE 6.0) do that
causes the web host to determine that the password is not
valid? Is there some bogus encryption going on or
correpted validation settings? Tried to reinstall FP and
perform repair. Still can't access the web!
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Using windows search, do a search for files named *.web and delete all
found. Then try.
You may also have to delete any references to the web from My Network
Places.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage