Unable to cast COM object of type [x].[x] to interface type [x]._[x]

buzzluck68

I am having an issue when trying to get my .NET app to run. It runs
just fine on my development pc, but when i install it on another pc,
it gives this error: "Unable to cast COM object of type
'oepparts.PartsServiceClass' to interface type
'oepparts._PartsService'. This operation failed because the
QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID
'{19171674-AA9A-4F6B-B589-9F0D31D2A5D4}' failed due to the following
error: Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY))."

I do not know what to do since it works on my development pc. (I am
unable to debug it to find where it has the problem.) I have tried
manually registering all the COM dll's that it references, but the
same problem occurs. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris