Merv Norton

4/2/2004 6:37:00 PM

I have a FrontPage 2003 file that contains 13 windows. Twelve of these
windows are displayes at the Maximun screen size which is what I want. One
is NOT displayed at Maximum screens size. How can I force the remaining
window to be displayed at Macimum screen size?

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spamins...

1 Answer

Kevin Spencer

What the heck are these "windows" you're talking about? A file doesn't
contain windows.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer