microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Is it possible to hide/rename hyperlinks on the status bar?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/2/2004 5:12:00 PM

you can show the page name instead of the address.
does that help?

status bar? I am unsure if this is possible, but I am
trying to provide a place for people to go to download
files, but I do not want them to be able to see the url on
their status bar.

>Thank you in advance for your help.
>.

4 Answers

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Yes, that would help tremendously. Please tell me how. Thanks! P

Stefan B. Rusynko

See http://www.developer.irt.org/scri...

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Pamela J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44F41E09-5A99-4D2E-969F-942456FD8A17@microsoft.com...
| Yes, that would help tremendously. Please tell me how. Thanks! P

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

On Dec 16, 5:36?pm, JohnB <johnbo...@tinyworld.co.uk> wrote:
> On 16 Dec, 22:24, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Both of you are mature enough to realize that you make it
> > uncomfortable for everybody in here to post messages. ?
>
> > We enjoy you both, and we don't want to take sides.
>
> > Why can't you either bury your differences or ignore each other?
>
> > I've been in similar circumstances, so I'm not being holier-than-thou.
> > I fuck up, too, but I put it behind me and move on in the right
> > direction, eh?
>
> I'll second that. 100%

OK. It's a draw...we're both assholes.

I will avoid PR and his school marm attitude....

Jeff

On Dec 16, 4:36 pm, JohnB <johnbo...@tinyworld.co.uk> wrote:
> On 16 Dec, 22:24, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Both of you are mature enough to realize that you make it
> > uncomfortable for everybody in here to post messages.
>
> > We enjoy you both, and we don't want to take sides.
>
> > Why can't you either bury your differences or ignore each other?
>
> > I've been in similar circumstances, so I'm not being holier-than-thou.
> > I fuck up, too, but I put it behind me and move on in the right
> > direction, eh?
>
> I'll second that. 100%

I'll third that. 100%