microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Forms in Front Page 2002

Jim

4/2/2004 2:31:00 PM

I have created a form in Front Page 2002 using the form
wizzard. The data is submitted to a CSV text database.
To move from field to field, the Tab key os mouse cursor
is required. If the user hits the Enter key before all
the fields are entered, the incomplete form will be
submitted.

Is there a way to have the Enter key advanve to the next
field, or to disable the Enter key?

Thanks,
Jim
2 Answers

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Set up a form field validation (right click on a filed in
your form, Form field properties | Validate) for the last
field in your form.

erwien

Jim,

Sample here ...