microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Re: 10' Banner Prints on Multiple Pages

Stefan B. Rusynko

4/2/2004 9:32:00 AM

Try a Publisher Newsgroup

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Galume" <mohrs@chowkids.com> wrote in message news:2794963E-6ECA-46E1-9A17-764B86F7767C@microsoft.com...
| Hi,
| We have Publisher XP printing to an HP 1055CM banner printer. We want to print large banners on the HP's 36" roll, but no matter
what we do, Publisher assigns the banner to multiple sheets. We're using standard 11" X 10' banners built into Publisher, nothing
unusual. We are pointing Publisher to the banner printer. The pritner is capable of huge documents. We can print large posters
using PowerPoint, but not in Publisher. What are we missing? Is there another software that does a better job? We'll buy it!

2 Answers

poisoned rose

BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpooljimmy@aol.com> wrote:

> > > What a jerkoff.
> >
> > I don't know why you're wasting time on this thread when you could be
> > posting about pubic hair or underwear stains.- Hide quoted text -

> You are a one trick pony. Incapable of thought, outside the narrow
> realm you live in.
>
> You must be a blast at parties..

I am wounded to have my thinking insulted by someone whose posts almost
never rise above the level of drunken, one-line scrawls. :( :( :(

poisoned rose

Mack A. Damia <mybaconbutty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Even Richard Pryor might have commented on it.
> >>
> >> www.video.aol.com/video-snl-job-interview/...
> >
> >There's a difference between "commenting on it" and making a crass,
> >racist joke about brown balls and white holes.
>
> Young boy in class can't answer any questions. Kind of dull.
>
> One day another kid who sits in the back of the class brings some
> malted milk balls to school and hides them in his desk.
>
> While the teacher has her back to the class, he furtively opens his
> desk, grabs the bag, but he fumbles, the bags splits open and all the
> malted milk balls go rolling down the aisle.
>
> Teacher turns around and yells......
>
> "OK, who has little brown balls?"
>
> The dull kid shouts out.......
>
> "I KNOW.....I KNOW........IT'S.........
>
> (When I first heard the joke in the 1950s, the next line was).......
> "Nat King Cole"
>
> (Then in the 1960s it moved to).... "Sammy Davis, Jr."

> Don't know who it is now.

When I heard it in the '70s, it was Flip Wilson.