=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/1/2004 9:45:00 PM

I am frustrated with the photogallery, I have created a
local business page for the company I work for. When I FTP
it and look at it on the web, it is asking for the
photogallery twice.
ex.
photogallery/photo18554/photogallery/photot18554/real.htm.
What is causing this? Thanks
Alicia
1 Answer

Morris

I gave up on FP photo gallery. It gave me alot of problems. I couldn't
change any of the photos and I had a hard time adding new pages. So, now I
use Photoshop to make my galleries. I placed the gallery in a pop-up page so
that more of the picture could be seen with less scrolling. I placed the
gallery in it's own folder. To see what it looks like, go to this web site.
http://www.marinemammalstrandingcenter.org...
Click on gallery. I have another gallery on the "visit us" page. Click on