log4net implimentation in a DLL ..???

Jaddu

6/11/2007 7:29:00 AM

HI All,
Here is my problem:
log4net works fine with my Client (Windows Application .Net 1.1)
but does not log any thing when i use it in my server (Com+ DLLs).
Does any one know why or how to make it work.

Thanks in Advance
Harish

1 Answer

Javier G. Lozano

On Jun 11, 2:28 am, Jaddu <harish....@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI All,
> Here is my problem:
> log4net works fine with my Client (Windows Application .Net 1.1)
> but does not log any thing when i use it in my server (Com+ DLLs).
> Does any one know why or how to make it work.
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Harish

Have you set the Application Root path for your ServicedComponents (COM
+)? Under what version of Windows are you trying to figure this out?