=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/1/2004 12:02:00 AM

use the onclick method, and then you can specify the
window size, an whether or not the status, scrollbars are
visible:

('http://www.xyz.com/page.html','window_name','wi...
ight=600,scrollbars=yes or no,location=100,resizable=yes
or no,status=yes or no');">
2 Answers

Jay

Chris,
Thank you for the reply. I seem to be having trouble. I
replace www.xyz.com/page.html with the correct page and
window_name with a name and it creates a hyperlink of the
text, but the link is back to the same page, a new window
doesn't open and the original page loads with errors. Any
ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks, Jay

Stefan B. Rusynko

Just get the Popup Addin Spawn from Jimco at http://www.jimcoa...