=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

3/7/2004 10:06:00 PM

I started out with an ivory background. I then added a
marble image background which looks great on my computer.
When I upload this to my site it shows the ivory
background. I've tried everything I can think of to fix
this problem but to no avail. The ivory was not an image
but the marble is. Is there a way of finding this ivory
background and removing it. I looked through the code and
still could not find it.
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Make sure the marble background image is in a location inside your web, and
then set it as the background.
Then re-publish.
The reason the ivory one shows is because the browser can't find the marble
image.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage