David Levine

3/7/2004 9:57:00 PM

Hi: I am trying to delte a file that was copied from the
web into a Frontpage website. I am trying to delete it
using Windows Explorer and Frontpage but I can't get rid
of it. It was associated originally with an Amazon.com
web component (their honor system tipping area for
blogs). This created a jpg file. When I try to delete it,
windows says "windows can not find the file." However, I
can see it there and can't kill it. It's screwing up the
republishing of my web because Frontpage trips over the
file. I also can not even delete the folder it is in.
Does anyone know how I can kill this folder and file?
thanks

1 Answer

Steve Easton

Have you removed the image from all pages that were using it??
If so, with the web open make sure all pages are closed and then try
deleting it from folder view.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage