Loren Shufeldt

3/7/2004 7:38:00 PM

When I visit a website and place my cursor on an image, I get a little popup
that allows me to save, print or email the image. Is it possible via FP to
stop the browser from displaying this popup? Perhaps a need a script?

Thanks

Loren D Shufeldt

2 Answers

Steve Easton

Yes. You can prevent the image menu from showing, but it's really a waste
of time because the image is already in the viewers computer when it's
displayed.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Loren Shufeldt" <lshufeldt@msn.com> wrote in message
> When I visit a website and place my cursor on an image, I get a little
popup
> that allows me to save, print or email the image. Is it possible via FP
> stop the browser from displaying this popup? Perhaps a need a script?
>
> Thanks
>
> Loren D Shufeldt

Loren Shufeldt

Ok, thanks for that info. I really didn't think about it like that. I use
a no-right-click script to protect images but that doesn't stop anyone from
emailing the image to oneself. I reckon I' am worrying about too much
minutia. Thanks again.

Loren D Shufeldt