Justin Siegel

3/7/2004 5:51:00 PM

I am trying to get a number to appear in different pages
of my web without using a shared border, etc. For
example, if I change a number in a text box on one page,
I want the number on the rest of the pages to change
(Like what a formula in excel would do.) Is it possible
to accomplish this without using a database and having to
upload to a server? Please help.
2 Answers

Justin Siegel

Original message had wrong email address.
iradcorp@msn.com is correct.

robw

On Jun 15, 9:22 pm, Buster Norris <bustyourf...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> The DemocRAT Hall Of Shamehttp://www.democrathallofsham...
> "Why do you always LIE?"
>
> Courtesy of Buster Norris:
>
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:40:34 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I think anyone who posts that many times a day/month has to
> >have something wrong with them.
>
> Really??????
>
> Ray Fischer
> 2010 June 10,071 posts,
> 2010 July 9,326  posts.
>
> So tell us what's wrong with Ray???
>
> Hurry up, Kathy, you know I don't [like] waiting!!!!
>
> What's wrong with Ray???
>
> >If you average between 170-200 posts a day there's no way that's not
> >time consuming. Figure that if it takes "only" three minutes you're
> >looking at 510 minutes which is eight and a half hours.
> >There's a problem with someone who does that and I think pansy/Bust
> >her's problem is medical.
>
> So................ 200 a day 6,000 a month.................
>
> So........... Ray at like 10,000 a month must be super fucked up,
> RIGHT???????????????
>
> OHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> 2007 Aug: 9,384 Posts!!!!!!
> 2008 Feb: 17,504 Posts!!!!!!
> 2008 Mar: 8,205 Posts!!!!!!!
>
> Holy SHIT!!!!!!! Now THAT person, SO YOU SAY, MUST be WAAAAY fucked
> up, RIGHT???
>
> But WHO is that???????
>
> That was YOU, Kathy......................
>
> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Posted from:
> The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!http://www.democrathallof...

And how many other months did I post that many times?

Zero.
Because many of those posts in those two months (not year after year,
like you) were
done for the purpose of a "Best Practices" project I was doing for
work.

I'm not a loser like you who sits on his ass and plays with a computer
for 15-20 hours a day.

Have you ever seen the sun?
Just how lonely are you?