jweizman

6/8/2007 11:06:00 AM

Hi

I have an OCX i would like to use in .NET 3 with WPF.

I use aximp to create the wrapper. unfortunatly, this creates a
Winform 2.0 dependency.

I don't want to mix .NET 2 and .NET 3 together....
What can i do ?

Thanks
Jonathan

2 Answers

Egghead

Now, I believe .Net 3.0 is just an extension of .Net 2.0; it means that you
cannot have .Net 3.0 alone. May be Microsoft will change that later.

--
cheers,
RL
"jweizman" <jweizman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have an OCX i would like to use in .NET 3 with WPF.
>
> I use aximp to create the wrapper. unfortunatly, this creates a
> Winform 2.0 dependency.
>
> I don't want to mix .NET 2 and .NET 3 together....
> What can i do ?
>
> Thanks
> Jonathan

Ben Voigt [C++ MVP]

"jweizman" <jweizman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have an OCX i would like to use in .NET 3 with WPF.
>
> I use aximp to create the wrapper. unfortunatly, this creates a
> Winform 2.0 dependency.
>
> I don't want to mix .NET 2 and .NET 3 together....
> What can i do ?

..NET 3 has a Windows.Forms 2.0 dependency already, you're not making matters
any worse. .NET 3 didn't provide the BCL, it uses the 2.0 version and adds
WCF, WPF, etc.

..NET 3.5 looks to be a complete set of all libraries.