=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

3/7/2004 3:30:00 PM

Would be really grateful to know how to insert & move
around a simple text box, just like I do in Work. Thanks.
Ian
3 Answers

Steve Easton

With a page open in FrontPage, Insert > Form > Textbox

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Ian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Would be really grateful to know how to insert & move
> around a simple text box, just like I do in Work. Thanks.
> Ian

Peach

On Dec 16, 10:54 am, Jeff <yourimageunre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 16, 9:42 am, Peach <strawbe...@lpbroadband.net> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 15, 4:09 pm, "who?" <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > > Have any of you noticed how many of these songs sound the same? I
> > > don't read read music, so
> > > hopefully somebody can explain this better than me. But it's like they
> > > have the power chord
> > > thing going early on in the song, and the changes are almost the same
> > > as 1950's music.
> > > C, D minor, F and G...but not quite. They do tend to rehash something
> > > close to that though,
> > > throughout most of the music. It gets old.
>
> > > Jeff
>
> > Christian rock music from what era?  I'm familiar with quite a bit of
> > recent stuff, and it doesn't sound that way to me. Groups like The
> > Wedding, Anberlin, Flyleaf, Kutless, are pretty unique...and it's
> > about time.
>
> > Peach
>
> To be honest, I don't know what era. My ears stick out and I
> listen do you want to know a secret do you promise not to
> tell oh closer let me whisper in your ear.- Hide quoted text -

Send me some examples. ;-)

Peach

Jeff

On Dec 16, 12:26 pm, Peach <strawbe...@lpbroadband.net> wrote:
> On Dec 16, 10:54 am, Jeff <yourimageunre...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Christian rock music from what era?  I'm familiar with quite a bit of
> > > recent stuff, and it doesn't sound that way to me. Groups like The
> > > Wedding, Anberlin, Flyleaf, Kutless, are pretty unique...and it's
> > > about time.
>
> > > Peach
>
> > To be honest, I don't know what era. My ears stick out and I
> > listen do you want to know a secret do you promise not to
> > tell oh closer let me whisper in your ear.- Hide quoted text -

> Send me some examples. ;-)
>
> Peach

I'll try to. I'll have to write down the artists names and the
titles of the songs, but if I send you some of my
original songs, and I'll put the songs into the same
format as these Christian songs, you'll easily
be able to easily understand what I'm talking
about. (not that my songs are that good. I just
have fun writing them)