=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

3/6/2004 5:57:00 PM

Formatting cells and tables compared to regular tables.

When I add a formatting cell it saves any borders or
shading, corners as a gif. Every time I modify it ex;
stretch it to fit the growing page it saves it again and
again and again. Get the idea......so now I have a folder
full of images. Is this the way it works is there any way
around it. I know the question has been asked before but
can't find any info on it.

Thanks in advance
1 Answer

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I too have the same problem no info on this board that I
can find.............anyone know how to avoid this?