=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

3/6/2004 5:55:00 PM

I want to add a discussion board to my web. Is there much
differance from the ones offered by FP 03 compared to
this one? Thanks

http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/forum...
1 Answer

JDR

Ernie

There is quite a bit of difference betwen php / asp discussion boards, and the FP discussion board

For simple discussion boards, FP works great, but if you want more dymamic features, you will be better off looking at more full featured BB's. Also remeber that the more full featured you go, it will usually get more complicated, possibly requiring some coding

Here is a link that offers a variety of very nice asp BB's
http://www.aspin.com/home/...

Before selecting any of them, you will want to double check with your host to make sure they will be supported

Hope it helps
JD