microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

re: FP Form w/Option Buttons (again

Jim Buyens

3/6/2004 3:57:00 PM

You can set the Tab order fields in each form field
properties, but the browser will only tab to the
currently-selected button within each group. To tab among
buttons in the same group, you use the Tab key to get to
the group, and then use the arrow keys to move within the
group.

This is standard browser behavior, and probably not
something you should override. However, if you must
override it, you would have to give each button a
different name, and then code onclick= events that turn
off the Yes button when the visitor clicks No, or
whatever.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...