Returning VBEmpty from .NET to Classic ASP

wangdawei1117

5/24/2007 7:46:00 PM

I am trying to return the variant type vbEmpty from a .NET .dll to
Classic ASP but it is not working correctly. Here is the code that I
am using...

In C#:
return Microsoft.VisualBasic.VariantType.Empty;

However, this returns an integer value of 0 (the value of the
constant) and not the actual VBEmpty variant. Any ideas how I can
return the actual variant type VBEmpty to Classic ASP?

1 Answer

wangdawei1117

On May 24, 3:46 pm, wangdawei1...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am trying to return the variant type vbEmpty from a .NET .dll to
> Classic ASP but it is not working correctly. Here is the code that I
> am using...
>
> In C#:
> return Microsoft.VisualBasic.VariantType.Empty;
>
> However, this returns an integer value of 0 (the value of the
> constant) and not the actual VBEmpty variant. Any ideas how I can
> return the actual variant type VBEmpty to Classic ASP?

Hi, All, we finally worked it out.

Just return null;