problem in vc++ list control

@shu

5/7/2007 2:12:00 PM

Dear All,

I am facing a problem in vc++ list control
I have created list control using Image list in Report View style
i have only four item , which is not require a scroll bar(or u can say
don,t need it)
every thing is going fine
now problem came ,
person go to Display properties and in apperance Tab there is button
named effect ,
now in this Effect dlg he check the Large view Icon.
now afetr this check now list control is showing only three items and
fourth one is hidden inside because there is no scroll bar,

now i want please suggest me how can i resolve my problem.

thanks in advance
Ashish Kasama