Class not registerd ERROR Please help

Jijo

Hi i am facing problem with interop dlls that we are using for the
communication to the COM PORT. we have one application that works working
fine with one windows server 2003 machine. One of my dlls is using two
interop dlls( Interop.AXmscomlib.dll and interop.mscomlib.dll) while
intializing this dlls application is throwing excetion "Class not registerd"
in all other machine.But this application woks fine in one Server 2003
machine.In all other windows server 2003 qnd XP machines it is giving the
same error. Please help me to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance..