Christoffer

4/20/2007 7:34:00 AM

Heya. I'm doing a interop call to a function that returns a
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes.IDataObject. I use the GetData
member and STGMEDIUM.unionmember to get an IntPtr to the data. With this
IntPtr, I'm extracting the result.

Now, I use this piece of code to set the pointer to a starting position:
IntPtr current = IntPtr.Zero;
current = (IntPtr)((int)current + (Marshal.SizeOf(typeof(uint)) * 2));

and later I use this code to move the pointer:
current = (IntPtr)((int)current + Marshal.SizeOf(typeof(DS_SELECTION)));

Now, we use this on a 32-bit system. Would this work on a 64-bit system
(assuming we compile the application for 64-bit systems).

Cheers,
/Chris