COM interop / NET Remoting

jas

4/19/2007 8:42:00 PM

Hi

I have a C# component that needs to be used from NET as well as unmanged
code (C++ and vbscript).
Currently I am using COM+ component services to deploy it and it works.
I plan to move to NET Remoting protocol. I Converted component into
MarshalByReference object and is hosted in NT Serivice as Singleton class.
I have tested it using a c# remoting client and it is working.

However, when I test using vbscript it creates a new instance of the object
and DO NOT use the one hosted in NT Service?
I had copied the dll into GAC and I registered it as well using regasm.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
jas123