mtczx232

2/28/2007 6:27:00 PM

I try with two seperet machine with different version of flash.ocx
(and Flash9b.ocx) , when i try to put the flash control on My form, I
got error that have some problem with this ActiveX.

Warning 1 Could not resolve dependent COM reference "stdole,
Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a".
WindowsApplication1

Warning 2 Failed to create the wrapper assembly for type
library
"AxShockwaveFlashObjects". Exception of type
'Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ComReferenceResolutionException' was thrown.
AxShockwaveFlashObjects WindowsApplication1

I try it also on VisualStudio 2003 , there no have any error. I find
on the internet many of example for playing Flash in .NET form, but
all of them is VS2003 project.

see this link: http://blogs.vbcity.com/drydo/archive/2005/12/07...
I try it with no success (maybe his version is lower then my v-9b),
and also I find at this link:

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:8A7eRtVpXv0J:forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx%3FPostID%3D744458%26SiteID%3D1+visual+studio+2005+flash+Could+not+resolve+dependent+COM+reference&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8...

So Have any Idea about this problem?