neoDuche

I made a userControl in C# (dotnet 3.0) and registers it as an ActiveX
control.
Everything works fine in the host environment (Windev 11) except that my
control have to be a drop target to accept image files (from windows explorer
for instance) and other control from the host application.
DnD works well in a standard Windows Forms application. I can also
successfully drop image file from windows explorer in the ActiveX control
hosted in the Windev application but when I try to drag another object from
the application to the Activex the mouse cursors shows a "No" sign and
nothing happens in my ActiveX control (no events).
It seems like the host environment doesn't know that my control is a drop
target.
Is there a way to explicitely declare (using interface or so) that my
ActiveX control is a drop target ?

Thanks for your replies.