Public interface makes control unable to register ?

hagipro

My custom ActiveX control designed to be used in Access 2000 works
fine as long as I don't add a public interface to it.

Ofcourse, that's just the thing I need, so I'm banging my head why
this is not working. What is the best way to add a public interface, I
need:

sourcepath (string) targetpath (string) maxheight (int)

I am limited in using only v1.1 framework, and I'm programming this in
C#. As soon as I only add this to my project:

public interface IPointer
{
}

my Access 2000 database reports "The OLE server isn't registered. To
register the OLE server, reinstall it."

I've seen many forms of public interfaces, most of them add:
[InterfaceType(ComInterfaceType.InterfaceIsDual)] and guid's. Also the
base class is often changed like so:

public class MyClass : System.Windows.Forms.UserControl, IPointer

Some also add "ComVisible(true)" to the public interface. However,
every option I take seem to make the Access database report this error
about the OLE registration.

Anyone has any thoughts on this?

Kind regards,
Martin.