BHO toolbar: How to get size and location of display rectangle in Internet Explorer?

mookid

2/9/2007 10:54:00 AM

Good day group,

I have made a toolbar for Internet Explorer using C# and COM interop.
I would like to be able to show a drop-down window appearing to come
down from beneath the toolbar area, but I don't know how to determine
the exact coordinates to use.

My base class contains a reference to the WebBrowserClass, and I can
get the coordinates of the main window, so my problem is that I am
unable to determine how many toolbars are visible and their heights.
Of course it would solve my problem completely if the coordinates of
the display rectangle could be retrieved directly.

I hope someone can help me... Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Mogens