Cannot install the object dependent to a .NET library to COM+

luhc2008

1/31/2007 12:16:00 AM

I have a COM object writen in C++ 6.0 (ATL). It is installed to COM+
and working correctly previously. My co-worker created some functions
in a C++ .NET and built as a nomal DLL.His .NET DLL also calls another
DLL writen in C#. Today, after I added some code into my COM object to
call his C++ 7.0 DLL's functions, the compilation and link is fine.
But when I tried to install my COM object to COM+, I get an error
saying "The DLL cound not be loaded. Check to make sure all required
applcication runtime files and other dependent DLLs are available in
the component DLL's directory or the system path.". But my co-worker
installed my COM object to COM+ at his machine successfully, and even
the function calls are also working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks