[RAILS] 0.11.1 pagination not updating @items

Peter Fitzgibbons

3/28/2005 5:32:00 PM

Hello,

I have pagination set up on my controller.
View template list.html and def list end on the controller. :per-page =
20

Browsing the template works, pagination page selector updates
appropriately to the page= url parameter, but the records retrieved are
always the first 20 records of the entire table. It doesn't offset for
each paginated page?

>8 >8 >8 excel_commission_controller.rb >8 >8 >8
class ExcelCommissionController < ApplicationController
model :excel_commission

scaffold :excel_commission

paginate :excel_commissions, :order_by => 'file_name, row_id',
:per_page => 20

def list

8< 8< 8< excel_commission_controller.rb 8< 8< 8<

>8 >8 >8 list.rhtml >8 >8 >8
<head>
<title>Excel Data</title>
</head>

<%= render_partial "paginator_navigate",
@excel_commission_pages %>
<BR>
<%= render_partial "paginator_display",
@excel_commission_pages %>
<% @excel_commissions.each do |@item| %>
<%= @item.file_name %><%= @item.row_id %><br>
<% end %>

8< 8< 8< list.rhtml 8< 8< 8<

Peter J. Fitzgibbons
Applications Manager
Lakewood Homes - "The American Dream Builder"(r)
Peter.Fitzgibbons@Lakewoodhomes.net
(847) 884-8800