koders has indexed rubyforge.org

martinus

3/24/2005 10:53:00 AM

Hi, I have just noticed that the sourcecode search engine koders has
indexed rubyforge.org:

http://k...

martinus
7 Answers

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

gabriele renzi

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi ha scritto:

> And RAA opened its own EXPERIMENTAL source code search. See
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/announce200... for more details.

this is really really cool, thanks a lot :D

Florian Gross

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi wrote:

> And RAA opened its own EXPERIMENTAL source code search. See
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/announce200... for more details.

Nice. I'm now linking directly to
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/3302/ruby-breakpoint...

Does the tool understand .tgz? My code is not yet appearing in the
search and the above file is not yet in the cache directory.

Thanks a lot!

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

martinus

> And RAA opened its own EXPERIMENTAL source code search. See
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/announce200... for more details.

Thanks! gonzui really rocks. It also has the nice feature of indexing
directly from a subversion link or CVS.

http://gonzui.source...

martinus

Florian Gross

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi wrote:

>>Does the tool understand .tgz? My code is not yet appearing in the
>>search and the above file is not yet in the cache directory.
>
> I updated ruby-breakpoint project in gonzui database. It seems to
> understand tar + gzipped *.tgz file.
>
> All: gonzui database is updated manually (at least for now). Please
> patiently await an update. Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi